Monday, March 26, 2007

Home Depot
Shopping at The Home Depot is unpleasant. A trip to The Home Depot is such a time sucker, unless you are picking up a specific item or shopping in a specific department. I went Saturday morning to pick up a eight items and it took close to forty-five minutes! I always have to ask someone where products are - despite having shopped at this store for fifteen years - and the employee, more often than not, has no better idea than I do where products are located (and it did not have half the items I was shopping for). The favorite words are "it's not my department, but..." When I got the checkout line (the self-serve checkout is useless unless you are buying three items or less and using a credit card) the line was long because one of the checkers was on a break. Who is already on break at 8:30 in the morning? Lowe's is no better.

No comments: