Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Eyebrows Raised

I wrote about the merger of three Medley/Sierra entities last summer, but it was one of several posts Blogger pulled citing a complaint.  A sponsor (I suspect) complained about certain posts and included posts involving several sponsors in its complaint, and Blogger, per its policy, removed all the mentioned posts.  Anyway, that was then and this is now.  I read on the DI Wire this morning that NextPoint has submitted an alternative proposal to the Medley/Sierra proposal.  I have not read the proposal in full, but NextPoint's plan to scrap a $125 million internalization fee to Medley caught my attention.  I am curious as to how this drama plays out.  I do encourage you to take a look at Medley Capital Corp's (MCC) five-year stock chart.

3 comments:

Leveraged Breakdowns said...

This is very nice post!

If you want to make your career in Real Estate Private Equity then you can reach us.

Đồ gia dụng said...

cửa lưới chống muỗi
lưới chống chuột
Cửa lưới tự cuốn
lưới chống muỗi inox

Jakuba Lucas said...

I' m Jakuba Lucas by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Pedro who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.